Here at Flatline we believe that first impressions are everything and whilst we may be a small company, our no hidden charges and efficient service are large enough to stand out in any crowd.
Our full management service means that Landlords can rest assured that their properties are in safe hands with our experienced staff, with regular checks and 24hr contact we will look after your property from start to finish.
Reasons to choose us
- Full management fees starting at 7.5% – with no adninistration charges See Landlord Fees and Services.
- Refurbishment and repairs
- Efficient arrears management
- Tenancy contract renewals at 6 months with no charge
- Tenancy deposit protection fee £42.00 plus VAT, the deposit has to be re-protected every time a new contract is issued
Finding a tenant
We will find you a tenant through our high impact marketing and will reference them accordingly safely protecting the deposit through the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. For the more experienced Landlord who prefer to manage their own properties, we can offer a Finder’s Fee amounting to the first months rent of the property.
During the tenancy a trained member of staff from Flatline will inspect the property (within 4 months) and a report will be sent to the Landlord on the general condition.
Thereafter, the report will follow on a 6 months basis.
Repairs to property
Flatline asks the right to spend £250 on urgent repairs. Where you have recommended a contractor for repairs, we shall of course endeavour to use their services. However, in some circumstances where urgent repairs are needed we may have to instruct a contractor of our choice in order to get the work carried out as soon as possible.
Letting your Property
To ascertain the rental value of your property a trained member of Flatline will need to carry out an inspection of the premises. As well as a rental figure they will also advise you of the type of tenants most suited to the property.
Prospective tenants will be accompanied by a trained member of Flatline at all times when viewing your property. At no time will the keys to your property leave our possession.
If you are still in residence, a mutually convenient time will be arranged for the viewing to take place, again a member of Flatline will be present at the viewing.
We understand that selecting the right tenant for the Landlord is very important. With that in mind, any stipulations you make like no pets, no smokers etc. will be noted in the contract.
You can be sure that a full background and credit check will be carried out on all prospective tenants to determine their suitability and financial standing. All referencing is carried out by FLS Credit and Referencing Service, a specialist company who deal only in referencing for the letting of residential property.
Once FLS have carried out a full investigation into the prospective tenants application, a full report with FLS’s recommendation is sent to Flatline by email.
As well as the referencing Flatline will interview all prospective tenant and guarantors to confirm that they are personally suitable.
Just some of the benefits of choosing Flatline:
- Full management fees starting at 7.5% – with no administration charges. See Landlord Fees and Services.
- Visiting the property to prepare full details and assign the current rental value
- Advertising the property using our high impact marketing
- Accompanying all prospective tenants to viewings and advising them of all relavent fees
- Obtaining the necessary references and credit checks and acquiring guarantors where necessary
- Preparing the tenancy short-hold assured agreement
- Rent collection and managing arrears
- Issuing relevant notices when appropriate. Regular inspections of the property and where appropriate asking for action to be taken by tenant to remedy any fault
- Arranging repairs to property
- Deposit registration with a tenancy deposit protection scheme as required by law